Monday, March 29, 2010

WHAT REMAINS OF OUR "FRIENDSHIP"?

Harro, I wanna rant.
I haven't blogged about the 987fm RSVP yet, coz I'm lazy, and the photos we have are with Queenie Siew.
Nonetheless, it was awesome fun, and I have fallen head over heels for Shan Wee, he is so God damn cute in person.

Yes, so guys, have you ever thought about who are your real friends, and who are those fakes that mingles with you but don't really treat you as a friend?

Damn, those are the people who'll make you regret treating them so nicely and trusting them with your secrets.
After all this time, I seriously think I may be little too easy-going and too much of a push-over.
_______ don't even seem to take me seriously. Let alone talk about a place in ______'s heart? BULLSHIT!

Oh wells, that gives me another reason to look forward to graduation.

Be all that fake you want, faker!

I can see right through you.


ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment