Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Third RSVP

Harro Jigglers!

SHOW ME SOME LOVE PEOPLE!
LET ME KNOW YOU STILL WANNA READ MY BLOG.
I PROMISE TO UPDATE REGULARLY.
REALLY
REALLY
REALLY

I manage to add some cool widgets in the side bar, so now my blog looks pretty cool, yes?

I've been really busy for the past month, so many things crowding in my life.
A chain of unstoppable events that gets me going like a mad cow on fire!
that's how I'd describe it.

But of course, if you really wanna know what cool stuff I've been up to,
"PREASE FORROW ME ON TWITTER!" - a little advertising on the pathetic @rockthatjiggle

So, dance has been awesome!
Super love my squadies, and for those who don't know about my Squadies, it's my Hiphop crew.
GROOVY SUNSHINE SQUAD.
I'm in another one call, WAACKY TOONS, But that's for waacking.

I feel so much better in Hiphop than before, just for a short period of time, I made a bunch of freaking awesome friends! Love 'em to bits! And for all the efforts we put in, we won 2nd-runner up for the "Live It Up Without Lighting Up" event! YAY! 
GSS FTW


K, some photos from RSVP, as y'all know, Siewyee's like the ultimate radio caller. No doubt!
(I have sooo many photos to upload, damn)

TTYL people!
Love me always k?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment