Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

One of my favourite day of the year (well not anymore since 2013).

This year Terrence and I didn't do much together, although it was only the third time we spend Valentine's together, but I guess as we grew older we just didn't bother that much anymore.

Had lunch at Symmetary at Jalan Kubor, always wanted to their brunch, didn't have the time and effort to search where it was, so I alway gave it a pass.

Their truffle fries were surprising good, the taste of truffle was really plentiful, in every bite. Yum. Well, I really hope that's not the only good thing they serve there. Prawn aglio olio was alright only, not much of a flavour and ingredients were a little sad. Terrence had the beef bourguignon, which was wayyy disappointing for it's price, $26 for a bleh kind of beef.

Caught Zac Efron's movie That Awkward moment after walking around Haji Lane. Was quite funny, reminds me a lot of my all time favourite who Horrible Bosses, (I literally just watched it again an hour ago) so so funny. Zac's not as attractive as before, like when he was in 17 Again? Agree? A lot more manlier I guess. According to Terrence, Zac's not going for that plastic look but more of an actor, maybe like Brad Pitt's style? Okay, maybe not so much exactly (or quite far) like him, hope Zac gets there.

I got myself a camera, and I'm gonna start vlogging, soon, hope that works out for me. Really wanna bring "rockthatjiggle" back to life. Help me please, pretty pretty please.








Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment