Thursday, February 20, 2014

Little Joys of Life

It gets really mundane nowadays since I started work.

Waking up at the same timing every single day, no particular days I'd look forward to knowing every passing day is just gonna be the same as the one before. 

Absolutely without a doubt uni days were the best, no just coz it was in Australia but the lifestyle there's just fantastic. Everyday I have different classes, seeing different people almost everyday, especially people from different countries and stuff. Oh well, enough about that.

Nowadays I only look forward to weekends and putting all my hope of having a life on that mere 2 days 2 nights. 

Tomorrow is TGIF again, hope to end work on time! Time to let loose!


My manager gave me the heart shape strawberries cream macaron from Dolcetto, Thank you Tomoyo san



Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment