Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy International Women's Day

Saturday! My favourite day of the week.

Came home from a full day out with Ringgingz, it was awesome coz we had good brunch food (a custom we'd keep since our days in Australia). I managed to buy a few things I'm pretty happy with, shopping the whole day drained both of us, and we were beat up tired after that. Old already la..




Sometimes thinking back on those days really drives me to another place altogether, two years seemed so short and it always give is that nostalgia that more could have been achieve with my time there. I just didn't live enough in Brisbane, and uni life was indeed the best time of my life.

Having a gold-fish memory makes me frustrated each time I try to reminisce about my happy days, well, maybe thats why I feel as tho I haven't lived my life enough when I had the chance to.

Most of my memories there were about my friends. Mom told me that friends you made in uni would most definitely be the type of people that reflects yourself. Since by the time you'd enter uni, you'd probably be in a solid state of mind of who you truly are, and those that comes to you or stays around you would be those that feels alike to you.

Okay, no more whiny stuff.

SUNDAY FUNDAY TOMOZ CANNOT WAIT!

Good night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment