Monday, March 3, 2014

Phuket

Took two days leave on my anniversary weekend, always good to have time off on important/meaningful days.

So Terrence and I decided to go on a short trip together, we started planning for it quite early, but couldn't come to a conclusion whether to go somewhere to relax or shop. At last we decided to go to a resort to chill off my work stress and mundane lifestyle.

I have been to quite a number of island resorts before, and lucky enough I always get to stay for free at Four Seasons Resorts. This time round we went to Phuket, and stayed at Cape Panwa Hotel, although the name says "hotel" it's really a resort. Very nice place, away from the crowed Patong area. 

Upon check-in we got upgraded to the Cape Suite, which is equivalent to a premier suite in other hotels (speaking from a hotelier's p.o.v.), huge spacious room, walk in closet, double sink bathroom and a super king size bed that puts Terrence and I miles apart. 

We took the hotel's shuttle bus to Central Festival, I believe their only mall in Phuket? I may be wrong, but it was the most mainstream mall you'd see in Phuket, I was quite disappointed, I didn't want to see Zara, Mango and Dorothy Perkins etc, in Phuket! But we had 4 hours to kill there, and had dinner at a Korean restaurant, and why is there so many Japanese restaurants in Phuket? What about the Thai foodddd :( 

Second day we went to the hotel reception, they were very helpful to help us plan for our stay there, and told us we could go for Elephant trekking! Omg, I was so excited! We got picked up 30 mins later and went trekking! It was fun, the elephants were so cute (and big) they walk so slowly, I was so afraid that I might fall off and get stomped over.

Third day we had a full day trip to Phi Phi Island, IT WAS AMAZING!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment