Monday, February 24, 2014

Next trip

iCloud the blogger app back onto my phone so I can blog on the go. On my way to work now.

Hello! Brrr it's Monday again. Why does the weekends always seem so short!? 

But I'm glad to have spent the weekend well. Friday evening we had a farewell dinner for a colleague (friend), she's leaving way too soon, seriously, too many people leave too early and all at a time!?  

I guess things change even of you just get used to it, or right after you got comfortable with the surrounding, and it decides "ah ha! I see you're beginning to like this, let me throw some shit at you and screw it up", yes, it seems to be that case everytime.

Celebrated two friends' birthday, Ains & Junyang! Happy birthday both! 

Oh, yesterday was fun, went out with my family to IT fair at expo (again) and we got a 55 inch samsung smartTV for $1,999. Funny story, they were doing the auction thingy and we managed to snatch the card! Hehe saved us $3k? My gosh, too good to be true. 

After expo, we went over to suntec for the SA travel fair, booked a tour to USA in late May, haven't been to the US, quite excited. Wasn't a easy decision since I'm working, and I'll have to coordinate leaves with Joei. Nonetheless, I'm excited now! 


Bye for now







No comments:

Post a Comment